Tuesday, October 6, 2015

[2015.10.07] ELAINE JIN LOOKS FORWARD TO THE GOLDEN HORSE AWARDS

courtesy of mingpao.com
Bonnie Lai and Elaine Jin talk about motherhood
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Elaine Jin (Kam Yin Ling) yesterday was a guest on Bonnie Lai Yin Shan's cable program. As single mothers, they both hoped to share the message of women needing to be self reliant through the interview. Kam Yin Ling also said that her relationship with her 25 year old daughter was decent. Speaking of her Golden Horse Best Supporting Actress award nomination for her film PORT OF CALL (DAP HUET CHUM MUI), Kam Yin Ling said, "After I learned about my nomination I screamed, the maid thought I went crazy. (Would you like to win?) If I say I don't I would be false. I never hide my pursuit of awards, I want to be able to maintain quality with every film."

No comments:

Post a Comment