Monday, October 19, 2015

[2015.10.20] JOHNNIE TO DESTROYS RICHIE JEN'S HANDSOME IMAGE

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai) yesterday attended a Heep Hong Society's "Shine Like A Star charity dinner". He performed with the children from the society and even called for everyone's care for special children.

Siu Chai recently got a hair cut for additional shoots for Johnnie To Kei Fung's film TRIVISA (SHU DAI CHIU FUNG), thus his group the Men will appear in military uniforms. He joked, "Many people thought I was just released (from prison). I am very afraid too, I look very mean with short hair and no smile. However To Sir likes it a lot. He says that I am a singer, everyone comes to hear my voice. I am a handsome singer though, To Sir destroys my handsome image." He also said that now when he put on his motorcycle helmet he was not afraid of messing up his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment