Friday, January 1, 2016

[2016.01.02] ALEX FONG LIK SUN AND STEPHY TANG PLAY ARGUES LIKE A REALITY SHOW

Alex Fong Lik Sun and Stephy Tang openly flirt
Alex Fong Lik Sun, Stephy Tang, Janelle Sing (second right) and Patrick Kong (right) welcome the New Year
courtesy of on.cc

Alex Fong Lik Sun and Stephy Tang Lai Yun, Janelle Sing Long Hei and director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) two nights ago attended a 2016 New Year's Eve countdown to promote their film. Because Siu Fong and Stephy went from being an on screen couple to a real couple, Stephy said that ten years ago they were not close at all. Now they have chemistry. She joked that thus they did not have "much communication" in life. Siu Fong said that when they made their first film they were not dating yet. With the second and third film they kept their romance underground. With this film they have already publicized their romance. He said, "People thought that it was a reality show, they wanted to see if we were really arguing like that in reality!"

When they worked together were their salaries higher? Siu Fong said, "I didn't ask this time, I don't know." Stephy said that it would be like promoting the film for her. She even revealed that from this month on she had to attend over 10 audience appreciation events. Speaking of Stephy wanting to go to Iceland, would they like to go there for their honeymoon? Stephy said, "Just for a vacation." Siu Fong looked awkward. Has he not thought about it at all? He said, "No, I am just nervous!" Speaking of New Year presents, Stephy said, "Presents for New Year too? I can't think of what to give!" Siu Fong was asked if he would give a ring in the New Year. He said, "I will talk about it when I do!"

Sing Long Hei revealed that this was her first New Year's Eve at work in her career. Coming from Shanghai, she said that she did not have many friends or family in Hong Kong. Thus spending it at work was not bad. Would she consider having a few days of fun? She said, "Probably not, these few days I will be busy with audience appreciation events. In the New Year I will return to Shanghai to spend it with family. (Did you ask them to teach you Cantonese?) Fong Lik Sun did, I couldn't read some lines and he went over them very attentively with me. (Did anything funny happen?) At first I couldn't say beef and my own name, I almost turned them into curse words."

No comments:

Post a Comment