Thursday, March 17, 2016

[2016.03.18] BRANDY LIM GETS SUPERVISION FOR HER BED SCENE

Brandy Lam hopes to settle in Hong Kong and get more opportunities
Brandy Lam was born in Malaysia but she really likes Hong Kong style dating
Brandy Lam plays an alien but has to kiss another girl
courtesy of on.cc

New Malaysian actress Brandy Lim (Lam Sze Chi) earlier worked on the new film BULLY (SI AK JEH). As one of the lead actress, she played a cool alien in the film. "In the story a girl was under too much pressure in Hong Kong and started to hallucinate. Later she gained alien power, which made her kill. I played the alien, a colder character that didn't say much. This character of course wasn't like playing a normal person. First the director asked me to not to smile too brightly, I had to smile a little unnaturally so I had to grasp that well. The most memorable was kissing a girl, when we kissed we were too soft. Originally it was just a peck, later the director asked how could we kiss and not move?"

She also revealed she worked with an actor on a love scene. When asked if she was tempted, she said, "Originally I probably would in a love scene, but at the time the actor's husband was present so it was much more awkward. However since everyone knew each other we were fine! Before the shoot we didn't really rehearse. During the shoot he suddenly jumped on me, after getting intimate I too let go."

Lately she has been working in Hong Kong more and more frequently. Brandy said that she enjoyed it. "I hope to be able to stay in Hong Kong more, maybe even rent a place. I haven't tried dating a Hong Kong guy, leave it to chance! I feel Hong Kong guys and girls are very independent. In Malaysia, if a guy asked a girl out he definitely would drive and pick her up. However Hong Kong transportation is developed, they would go to the date place on their own. I too like this type of independent romance."

No comments:

Post a Comment