Thursday, March 17, 2016

[2016.03.18] EDWARD MA GETS CHEATED ON AGAIN

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Edward Ma Chi Wai earlier worked on the Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) produced new film PG LOVE (PG LUEN OI JI YUN). In the film he fought with his girlfriend Angie Shum Yat Ka over her part time job as a sexy promotion girl. She was even suspected of cheating. After the film A SECRET BETWEEN US (DAI YUT CHI BUT SI NEI) he again played a "cheated on boyfriend". Edward however was not afraid of being typecast. "As long as it's not that way in real life it's fine! I don't know why Director Yip always asks me to play these tragic characters. I hope to have more choices later!" However this time Edward had even more room to show his skills. "My character is rather short tempered, different from the real me. It was a pretty big challenge. The director trusted me a lot, giving me a lot of room to perform."

No comments:

Post a Comment