Tuesday, March 22, 2016

[2016.03.23] BOB LAM GET SEDUCED?

Bob Lam, Snow Suen
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Bob Lam Sing Bun who is heading from television to the big screen plays his first lead role in the new film NGOR YIU FAT DAT (I WANT TO BE RICH). Two days ago he posted a photo with artist Snow Suen Wai Suet online. In the photo Bob transformed into the dirty guy while Ah Suet was dressed like an adult video actress. Bob said that she was "Suet Suet Hatano". Many fans said, "My heart aches for how much Ah Suet has to take off!"

"Doesn't she have to be so sexy, I only want to see the pure and innocent Suet Suet!"

Ah Suet revealed that she will not turn sexy. "I am very fortunate to have so many people who love me, I would properly protect myself and maintain this innocent image. If I want to be sexy, I would have done it ten years ago when I got into the business. Everyone can relax! This time it's just for laughs, when we made this scene the entire set cracked up."

No comments:

Post a Comment