Friday, March 25, 2016

[2016.03.26] BOB LAM BOASTS ABOUT BEING SEDUCED

Bob Lam gets lucky on the set
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Bbo Lam Sing Bun recently worked on his new film NGOR YIU FAT DAT (I WANT TO BE RICH) as the lead actor. Earlier he posted a photo with goddess Snow Suen Wai Suet. Yesterday he continued to boast with a photo of the seductive office lady Rose Chan Ka Wun. Bob even "complained" about how tough being surrounded by women was. "Producer, you kept arranging for actresses to seduce me in the movie. Have you ever consider my feeling! Sigh, making a movie is really tough!"

Married goddess Kay Tse On Kay posted on Bob's facebook, "I urge you not to be so cocky!" Bob replied, "I heard that next month the one with me and your husband will have even more girls. I urge you not to be so cocky."

No comments:

Post a Comment