Sunday, June 5, 2016

[2016.06.06] BABYJOHN CHOI IS AFRAID OF KISSING JOYCE CHENG

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of singtao.com
Babyjohn Choi says the kiss with Joyce Cheng is very "comfortable"
Chrissie Chau's ankle is still taped up and the swelling has gone down
Two birthday stars exchange kisses
courtesy of on.cc

Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Joyce Cheng Yun Yi, Babyjohn Choi Hong Yik and director Kearen Pang Sau Wai two nights ago attended the film 29+1's production wrap banquet. The event presented birthday cakes to Yun Yi and Sister Na in a belated birthday celebration. Earlier spraining her ankle during the shoot, Sister Na still needed bandages and said that after seeing a doctor she could not wear high heels for now.

Chau Sau Na said that in her new film HUSBAND KILLER (NUI JI FOOK SAU) she would have to play a burglar. In one scene she would have to run in 3 inch heels. "Because of the earlier ankle injury, the director asked me if I would be able to do it. I said yes, but when I had to run to a dead stop my legs went weak and I knelt. Because the ankle injury my leg suddenly lost strength and went." Sister Na said that later she went to the hospital. Only her old wound was affected. The swelling has started to ease as she continued to work.

Cheng Yun Yi revealed that she already turned 29. Earlier she and a female friend went on a vacation to celebrate her birthday. She posted her bikini photos and received many praises. Yun Yi said, "Earlier I went to Bali for four days and three nights to celebrate my birthday. I brought four swimsuits in different colors and different styles. Actually it's very hard for me to get swimsuits that fit. If they didn't look lame on me they were already great." Yun Yi also said that she was the most touched to receive a vinyl record this year, a duet with her mother Lydia Shum Din Ha when she was a child. She said, "The vinyl record wasn't anything valuable, but the thought was very moving. To have this group of good friends I feel very happy and rich."

Choi Hong Yik spoke of the kiss scene with Yun Yi. He said, "My character is very shy and has never kissed a girl. So he was very afraid of kissing Yun Yi." He said that he already told his wife about the kiss scene before hand. Was he afraid that people would mention the classic scene when Yun Yi kissed Ron Ng Cheuk Hei? He said, "No, now Yun Yi is already a goddess."

No comments:

Post a Comment