Wednesday, June 15, 2016

[2016.06.16] GIGI LEUNG JOINS FILMKO

courtesy of mingpao.com

Gigi Leung Wing Kei two nights ago attended the Filmko Night in Shanghai to announce officially that she will be joining Filmko. She revealed that in the future she will make many movies and perform her 20th anniversary concert tour. Boss Alex Wong Hoi Fung said, "I have known Gigi for years, I really appreciate her film and music. She is a very talented all purpose artist. I hope to be able to demonstrate all of Gigi's artistic cells." Gigi also said, "The boss has always been very supportive of me. They gave me a lot of freedom and respect my family life. They assist me in finding a balance between work and family. At the end of the year I will begin my concert tour and share our 20 years with fans. Then I will perform in several of the company's films and challenge different characters."

In Filmko's 2016 and 2017 film list was THE MONKEY KING 3 (SAI YAU GEI: NUI YI GOK), the over US$ 100 million science fiction production APOCALYPSE EXPLOSION, the internet novel based THE FIRST INTIMATE CONTACT, EIGHT IMMORTALS, and ZHENGTU. Director Soi Cheang Po Shui revealed that THE MONKEY KING 3 special effects will exceed THE MONKEY KING 2. The film will select 1,200 beauties to play the citizens of the nation of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment