Thursday, September 15, 2016

[2016.09.16] CLARA LEE HAS TO ASK HER PARENTS FOR NUDE SCENES


Internet star Yanki Din plays a bad student
courtesy of mingpao.com
Prince, Clara Lee
Dik Tat complains about the poor public relations arrangement
courtesy of on.cc

Korean star Clara Lee, Taiwan star Prince, internet star Ting Ho Yan (Sister Turkey), new comer Ashley Zhong and Rainky Wai attended a new film premiere. Clara was dressed conservatively unlike her previous film promotion. She said, "Last time I played a sexy assassin, today I am dressed like a princess! (Would you accept nude scenes?) It would depend on the script and what the story requires. Although I am very independent, I still need permission from my parents. They don't like me to perform in the nude."

No comments:

Post a Comment