Tuesday, September 20, 2016

[2016.09.21] ADA CHOI GETS YELLED AT AFTER 40 BAD TAKES

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Television Best Actress Ada Choi Siu Fun in the film S STORM (S FUNG BO) played a key ICAC member who assisted Louis Koo Tin Lok in a case. The articulate Ada stated that the complicated professional dialogue led to several bad takes. "I have always been articulate, but I have a lot of information to deliver. I can't make any mistake! (Did you break your record?) No, back then with my first television series REVELATION OF THE LAST HERO (FUNG JI DOH) I had 40 bad takes. The crew yelled at me with foul language, but I deserved it. It was a lesson." Speaking of the fresh out of the oven Miss Hong Kong Crystal Fung Ying Ying was revealed to have used foul language, Ada said, "Anyone would use a little foul language, but it would depend on when. (When you yell at your husband?) I wouldn't dare! Sometimes when I am driving and someone cuts me over, I would be upset and used some adjectives. However sometimes when my daughter hears it she would learn, so it's not that good." As for working with Louis Koo Tin Lok, Julian Cheung Chi Lam and Vic Chou Yu Man without any intimate scene, Ada said, "It's a little regrettable. I hope next time I would be dating them! I have no problem with intimate scene, but it wouldn't go too far. It's not that my husband would permit it, it's that I am conservative."

No comments:

Post a Comment