Saturday, September 24, 2016

[2016.09.25] JOYCE CHENG IS TOUCHED AND EXCITED ABOUT HER NEW FILM

courtesy of singtao.com


The Kearen Pang Sau Wai directed, Joyce Cheng Yun Yi and Chrissie Chau Sau Na starred city woman film 29+1 and famous Mainland director Feng Xiaogang's I AM NOT MADAME BOVARY have been selected as the Hong Kong Asian Film Festival closing films next month. Yesterday the event began advanced sales for two shows of 29+1 on October 31st at the Broadway Cinematheque and sold out in a hour.

The film was very excited about the news. Joyce said, "Wow! I am very happy! At first when I learned that this film was selected to be the closing film I was already very touched. My previous films were mostly funny or guest star roles. This time I have more screen time and a more serious role in the movie. In addition during the shoot I also had to promote another film GODDESS and my own record. My work stress level was at the point of explosion. Now with such a great response at the film festival, I am truly very happy. I hope everyone would like it." Chrissie also admitted that during the shoot she was approaching the age of 30, she provided a special experience for her and thus thanked all the outside support.

No comments:

Post a Comment