Thursday, September 29, 2016

[2016.09.29] HUANG XIAOMING'S LIPS BLOW UP FROM POISON

courtesy of singtao.com

Huang Xiaoming and Andy Lau Tak Wa starred in the new film MISSION MILANO (TAU TIN DUT MO), which had a series of action scenes. Xiaoming in the end suffered a cheap blow from his opponent, succumbed to poison as his lips blew up. He said, "In order to handle a variety of action scenes, I trained for a very long time. I hope everyone would enjoy the results of my special training. This time I really gave my all, because my enemy poisoned me I turned into a 'big mouth'. Such a big mouth conceivably is very rarely seen! Everyone can enjoy my cute costume in the film."

Wa Jai said that although action scenes would make position adjustments and practice many times before the official performance, strength was hard to control so pain was inevitable. For better results he had to keep playing despite the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment