Tuesday, November 29, 2016

[2016.11.30] FIONA SIT IS WRITING SCRIPTS

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com
Fiona Sit, Derek Yee
Alex Fong Chung Shun and Hoyan Mok
courtesy of on.cc

The director Derek Yee Tung Sing directed, Tsui Hark produced wuxia film THE SWORD MASTER (SAM SIU YEH DIK GIM) two nights ago held its premiere. Alex Fong Chung Shun and his wife Hoyan Mak, Fiona Sit Hoi Kei attended. Fiona said about Siu Bo's interest in making a 2 YOUNG (JO SHOOK) sequel, "I always tell him to make 2 YOUNG 2. I tell him not to retire too soon, at least wait until after working with me again." She also revealed her interest in directing. "I have been writing scripts too. I want to make a movie. I have asked Siu Bo whether he would help with my first movie, he promised me earlier. I will direct, but I can't talk about it yet. I have to wait until I am not as busy with work, maybe after 2 YOUNG 2 first." Has she asked Jaycee Chan (Fong Cho Ming) about his schedule? She said, "I don't know about his schedule, let me convince the director first."

No comments:

Post a Comment