Wednesday, May 31, 2017

[2017.06.01] PAKHO CHAU STILL FALLS ASLEEP DESPITE CHARLENE CHOI'S KISS


The ailing Pakho Chau toughs out the scene and infects Charlene Choi
courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and Pakho Chau in the Emperor Motion Picture 77 HEARTBREAKS 2 (YUEN LEUNG TA 77 CHI) had a kiss scene in bed. They might look romantic on camera but actually they did not get to enjoy it. In the scene Ah Sa kissed Pakho Chau on the cheek. Because the shoot took place late at night, Pakho who just worked all night and had the flu fell asleep in bed and was not lucky enough to enjoy Ah Sa's kiss. Pakho said, "Because earlier I worked all night for two nights in a row, I really was very sleepy. That scene happened to take place in bed, so it was very attractive. I unknowingly fell asleep!"

Ah Sa joked that she was not that bad and jokingly yelled at Pakho for "missing out". However, actually Ah Sa was also "fell" under the "night night" curse that night. She said, "Because it was very late and I was very tired, while waiting to take my mark I fell asleep too."

As for the kiss scene in bed with Pakho, Ah Sa stated that it was not awkward at all. Instead before hand she took full precaution against "getting sick". "Before the shoot I brushed my teeth. In addition, because Pakho Chau had a little flu, a few days before the shoot I drank vitamin C everyday in hopes of resisting the germs. I still got it from him in the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment