Tuesday, August 15, 2017

[2017.08.16] LOUIS CHEUNG REVEALS KAY TSE HAS NOT PLANNED TO RETURN TO WORK

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Cheung Kai Chung and Terry Zhou announced that they would join HMV Digital China Group. Yesterday they attended a contract signing ceremony. Boss Stephen Shiu Jr. gave a golden dumb bell to Ah Chung and stated that he would become Best Actor Nick Cheung Ka Fai's successor. Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Dayo Wong Tze Wah, Charmaine Sheh Sze Man, Michael Ning (Bak Ji), Alex Fong Lik Sun, Bob Lam Sing Bun all sent videos to congratulate him. God Wong Tze Wah said, "This boss is really rich, you can have several more (children)!"

Ah Chung said that the new contract will be several years. Was his salary the rumored HK$ 10 million? He said, "For 3 years it's not so little! I have signed so many contracts, the richest was this salary!" He said that the rumor of his wife Kay Tse On Kay joining the company as well was only a rumor. "My wife hasn't made plan to work yet. Now I am free and clear, I would pay her any mind. However she can perform at any time." Ah Chung revealed that in the second half of the year he would have three films. The new company would also give his the opportunity to write stories. Ah Chung stated that he did not deserve to be Best Actor Cheung Ka Fai's successor. "That's very far, I am just a new comer in film. I still hasn't quit my fan mentality. Cheung Ka Fai taught me a lot. On the set I would sit next to him and stare at him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment