Sunday, November 26, 2017

[2017.11.27] JENNIFER YU CUTS HER HAIR TO PLAY A PREGNANT WOMAN

Jennifer Yu has not had short hair in ten years but will accept the challenge for her new role
Cherry Ngan is nervous about her first Hong Kong music award shows
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Jennifer Yu Heung Yi, Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling, Michael Lai Hiu Yeung, Phil Lam Yik Hong, Nowhere Boys, Mischa Ip Hau Lam and Mag Lam Yun Tung yesterday attended an event. Yu Heung Yi said that next month she will cut her hair for a film and said that the role would be a huge challenge. "I haven't had such short hair in ten years, at Form 3 I had my hair short and it was really gross. All the guys didn't like it! However this time I would play a pregnant woman, I feel that actors' bodies don't belong to themselves so I am OK. My boyfriend said that I am pretty no matter what. My face is chubby, I am afraid I wouldn't look good."

No comments:

Post a Comment