Tuesday, December 12, 2017

[2017.12.13] STEPHY TANG'S FOUL LANGUAGE IS CONSIDERED CUTE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Stephy Tang Lai Yun, Chrissie Chau Sau Na's breakthrough performance in their new film HUSBAND KILLERS (NUI JI FOK SAU) received city wide praises. Two nights ago they with Gaile Lok and director Fire Lee (For For) attended an audience appreciation event. Stephy in support of the new film even booked a show for her friends and family. She said, "This film was a huge breakthrough for me. For this film I really had to learn to smoke, drink and use foul language, so I really wanted to watch this movie with my friends to witness my growth and changes. However my friends said that I was very cute when I used foul language. I said at that moment I should be very cool!"

No comments:

Post a Comment