Thursday, February 15, 2018

[2018.02.16] YUI HATANO HAS JUSTIN CHEUNG SWEATING BULLETS



courtesy of on.cc

Adult video goddess Yui Hatano, actor Justin Cheung Kin Sing two nights ago attended the "Valentine's Day" audience appreciation event for their Lunar New Year film AGENT MR. CHAN (DUNG DUK DUT GUNG). Cheung Kin Sing greeted Yui Hatano in Japanese and even daringly asked her to hold his arm for photos. Sweating bullets from nerves, Cheung Kin Sing was asked if he was afraid that his girlfriend Kelly Chen Ka Lei would grab him by the ear. He joked, "Since I am out on the streets I expect to have to give something back. Should I tell you when I am kneeling on glass? I am even more nervous than making a movie. On Valentine's Day I can't be with my girlfriend, but I am with the goddess of Brothers. I am honored for the Brothers. I hope that everyone would continue to notice her work!"

He also joked that he would complain to the director about having too few scenes with her. Did they have any physical contact? He said, "Yes, eye contact. With imagination, then we had a lot of contact."

Yui Hatano yesterday already returned to Japan. She was very popular with the men during the event. She said in Cantonese, "How are you, are you here to support me? Remember to watch (the movie). I am very happy to come to Hong Kong and meet everyone. Happy Valentine's Day."

In addition, the Dayo Wong Tze Wah and Charmaine Sheh Sze Man starred AGENT officially opened on the Lunar New Year's Eve. Two days ago on Valentine's Day its advanced screening single day Hong Kong and Macau total box office reached HK$ 2,702,789. Tze Wah's film FIGHTING TO SURVIVE total box office was only HK$ 175,580, since then he was called the "box office poison". Now that AGENT's single day advanced screening box office already exceeded 15 times of FIGHTING, Tze Wah thus rid himself of the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment