Thursday, April 12, 2018

[2018.04.13] HANNA CHAN SUPPORTS HER "OLD MAN" LOUIS KOO FOR BEST ACTOR

Hanna Chan

Hanna Chan with the film PARADOX (SAT POR LONG TAM LONG) is nominated for the Hong Kong Film Award Best New Actor. She supported her film "father" Louis Koo Tin Lok's Best Actor bid and Gordon Lam Ka Fung for Best Supporting Actor. She said, "Although Ka Tung in the film was the bad guy who captured me, I would still choose him." As for Best Director, Best Film, Best Editing, she still chose PARADOX.

She said that director Wilson Yip Wai Shun was her "benefactor". "He dared to use a completely unknown newcomer. At the same time I have to thank him. Because I really like film and he brought me into the film world and made me an actor, I have to support him." As for her Best New Actor nomination, she said that she was already satisfied with the nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment